A Mexican-American boy named Jorge is about to turn 13 years old in two weeks. However, family past secrets are revealed during this time. A man named Taka claims he is Jorge’s brother. Jorge’s father turns out to be his uncle. His biological (Japanese) father and (Mexican american) mother passed away years ago in a car accident after his birth. And he was given to his uncle instead of his brother because his father felt Taka was not mature enough at the time to take care of Jorge. Taka did not know his father had another child. He didn’t even know he was dating again. His mother passed away when he was a baby. Jorge does not even know his actually first name. But no one ever told Jorge any of this info. This is not even the stuff on Jorge’s mind. Because the reason why Taka and his grandmother came is to take Jorge back to japan with them. But Uncle Fernandez wont let Taka take Jorge because Jorge is like a son to Fernandez. Plus, he thinks taka waited too long to now come to take Jorge back. Taka said he didn’t even know about Jorge until three months ago. Which not only makes Fernandez skeptical of Taka but also Jorge’s friends. Especially Brandon who thinks taka is actually a assassin for the emperor of japan. Because he thinks Jorge has royal blood in him. And that emperor wants to eliminate any family competition. Just to let you know, Brandon isn’t the smartest kid on the block. His uncle and brother are at war with each another on who gets Jorge. And he begins to fall in love with his best friend, Karen (a boy). And its also family week at school and everyone’s family is coming to town to visit. Which means there going to be a whole lot of family comedy-drama going on. How is Jorge even going to make it to his 13th birthday with all of this drama going on around him?
List of things that could happen
1. Family food fight!
2. Uncle vs brother war
3. Brandon hits taka in the face with a telephone book thinking he is an child molester (its funnier when you image it in your head)
4. Karen ‘s hot cousins from south Korea and Australia come to visit for family week.
5. The grandmas got crushes on Karen’s male cousins.
6. Lydia and Samuel think Brandon’s theory about taka is crazy
7. Jorge and Karen kiss (accidentally) in front of everybody.
8. Jorge’s abuela tries to attract cousin Harry.
9. The families go to a lake.
10. Jorge’s crazy birthday fiesta.
11. The ultimate showdown to determine who keeps Jorge.
I know it needs some more work but it could be a very good movie.